Salary: £20,000 – 24,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, with the opportunity for hybrid working
Kameo Recruitment is looking for a Finance Assistant to join a Finance Team within a world leading consultancy firm based in South Cambridge. If you are an early career finance professional looking to grow your skills and experience, our client will be eager to speak to you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant
- Posting bank transactions to account systems
- Reconciling bank account daily
- Identifying and resolving outstanding transactions
- Preparing direct debit collections
- Preparing payments to clients
- Assisting with payment related queries
Requirements for this role
- Entry level or early career finance position
- Ideally some experience with reconciliations & Sage Line 50
- Ideally AAT or equivalent qualification
- Attention to detail, time management, and organisational skills
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per full year (max of 25 days)
- Study support for relevant qualifications
- Eligibility for annual bonus scheme
- Pension and group life insurance schemes
- Employee discounts
- Vehicle leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, and more!
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.