Salary: From £26,000 – £28,000p.a.
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday 100% office based.
Company benefits: 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, modern office with free refreshments, stakeholder pension after 3 months, Bespoke Learning & Development plan, staff initiatives, social events, finish at 4pm on Fridays.
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join a small, well established, creative company based North of Bury St. Edmunds. The role is office based in a beautiful, converted barn in the Suffolk countryside.
As Finance Administrator you will be responsible for preparing and posting receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks.
You will be proficient in QuickBooks and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as review and process reimbursements.
This position would suit someone with previous experience working as a Finance Administrator, as well as being an excellent communicator, master of time management and be able to ensure that all deadlines are met. You will be required to juggle multiple tasks for multiple team members. No 2 days are the same.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator
- Coordinate daily financial tasks and maintain a digital record of financial documents.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, via QuickBooks.
- Raise and process invoices.
- Stay on top of purchase orders.
- Assist with the company’s monthly and annual financial reports.
- Maintain accurate financial records for tax-related purposes.
- Be responsible for the expense’s platform.
- Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all tasks – administration, account management, content, design and digital.
Must Have Requirements for this role
- Previous experience in a Finance administrative role.
- Proficient in QuickBooks is essential.
- A passion for finance and numbers, attention to detail is key.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to work on your own.
- Enthusiastic and confident individual
Driving licence and transport is required to easily travel to the remote location of the office.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.