Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a dynamic and exciting manufacturing company based in Cambridge, to recruit a Field Service Engineer.
The successful applicant will be joining an expanding team responsible for providing a range of support services such as maintenance, parts replacement, installation, and commissioning to clients in the UK and worldwide when required. Please note this role consists of out of hours and weekend working as part of a rota.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- To provide 2nd line customer service support to clients
- Timely completion of all administration
- To identify key problems in operation, use and maintenance of the equipment on client sites and feed this information back to the adequate support teams
- To feedback client, commercial and competitive information to 3rd Line Team
- To attend domestic and international installations and conversions for extended periods
- To become familiar with, and adhere to, policies and procedures
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
- Higher education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (HNC or HND) or equivalent experience
- Previous electrical-based commercial experience and/or knowledge
- Experience of field service support role for electrical/electronic equipment
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Mechanical knowledge
Please note that the successful applicant will be working away, typically Monday- Friday and with this, there is potential to earn up to £500 per week in addition to your salary. While working over the weekend is not standard, in this case you will get time off in lieu. A company vehicle will be provided.
Keywords: Customer Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Application Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Customer Support, programmable logic controllers, PLC, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering, HNC, HND, Cambridge, Field Engineer
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.