Salary: £20,800 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, 40 hours over 5 days, with 1 day being at the weekend
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Facilities & Event Support to join an educational establishment in Bishop’s Stortford. You will be supporting with day-to-day running, as well as with preparation of events, so the ideal candidate will be customer-focused, adaptable, and driven.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Facilities & Event Support
- General support of cleaning & facilities duties
- Setting up tables and chairs for lectures & events
- Moving furniture as required
- Delivering equipment and parcels around the campus
- Operating machinery
- Complying with instructions relating to security and confidentiality
- Operating and complying with site security procedures
Requirements for this role
- A collaborative approach to working, with the ability to take initiative
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry heavy items
- Excellent organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.