Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Company benefits: Hybrid working opportunities (1 days working from home), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus, pension scheme, private health insurance, life assurance, excellent learning & development opportunities, free parking, cycle to work scheme, lifestyle rewards, social activities.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A GROWING BUSINESS!
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a technology company based near Royston, to recruit an Executive Assistant. This varied role will see you providing a high level of professional support to the Executive team. Due to the rapid growth of the business, a dynamic and proactive approach is a must, along with a professional and approachable manner. If this is you, keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Provide executive and administrative support to the company Directors
- Scheduling meetings and calendar management
- Meeting administration for senior team and Board including scheduling, setting and circulating agendas, taking minutes, distributing and managing actions
- Action tracking and management for CEO and other Directors
- Compiling reports
- Preparing presentations
- Email/Inbox management
- Document management
- Assist with financial processes including customer and supplier invoices, expenses and banking
- Travel booking and management
- Work with the Office Manager and Administration team to contribute to the smooth running of the office
Requirements for this role
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a varied administrative role, working in a similar commercial environment, where you have supported senior management or stakeholders
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confidential approach
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.