Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for an Electronic Engineer, to join a growing and highly reputable technology house, based in Cambridge. This is a newly created position, which will see you working in an engineering team of five.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing with them prior experience in taking products from concept all the way to volume production. You will be joining a business which is at the forefront of bringing pioneering and emerging new products to the market, where they already have established relationships with national and international blue-chip clients. Are you team player, determined and looking for a fantastic opportunity? If yes, please continue reading for further details.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electronic Engineer:
- Producing in-budget schematics and PCB layout design including but not limited to: High speed USB, Thunderbolt and Ethernet communication
- Documenting electronic system requirements effectively
- Programming embedded microcontrollers (STM, PIC and Atmel processors)
- Creating test plans and managing electronics regulatory testing for EMC, FCC, CE
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer:
- Designing/producing in-budget schematics and PCB layouts
- Experience in writing firmware
- Experience creating microprocessor-based system hardware, specifically
- Programming experience (C/C++/Python)
- Experience designing electronics from schematic level to assembly and final BOM requirements
- CAD design experience using Altium
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a small team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and motivated electronic engineer with a proven track record in full life cycle electronics product design. This exciting role will be contributory in the development of new, innovative mobile IT solutions. Along with this, you will need to be a confident communicator and have a positive approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.