Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Electrical Electronic Engineer to join a thriving manufacturing company that builds a range of electrical items, based near Ely, Cambridgeshire.
This is not your average Electrical Electronic Engineer role the successful candidate will have a varied day comprising of PCB assembly, fixing machines and assessing products on the manufacturing floor. Flexibility and excellent communication skills are a must. Demonstrable analytical skills will also be highly favoured.
Duties & responsibilities for the Electrical Electronic Engineer:
- Machine electrical design
- Machine based, mains and three phase design and installation
- Handling breakdowns whilst managing electrical design and assembly projects
- PCB assembly and fault finding
- Machine wiring, testing and fault finding
- Design, installation and testing of machine safety circuits
- Responsible for the electrical stock
- Liaising with suppliers
- Full electrical machine builds from designs
- Work closely with production staff to rectify machinery and improve upon the design
- Compile BOMs
Requirements for the Electrical Electronic Engineer:
- Ability to learn on the job
- Demonstrable flexibility and approachability
- PLC programming
- Experience with High/Low voltage
- Ability to follow and compile machine electrical drawing and test procedures
- Understanding machine noise and earth requirements
- Experience with at least one of the following: vacuum or hydraulics or pneumatics
- Ability to use CAD software
- Designing PCBs
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Keywords: Electrical Electronic Engineer, PCB, High/Low voltage, IEC, vacuum, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC, Ely, Cambridgeshire, Engineer, Electrical, Electronic, PCB, manufacturing
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.