Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a forward thinking and fast-moving company based in Ely to recruit a goal driven Draughtsperson to join their talented team. If you have experience with 3D and 2D modelling software, then we have the perfect role for you!
As the sole Draughtsperson you will be maintaining and controlling manufacturing documentation in a proficient and time-effective manner, whilst also assisting with maintenance legacy product drawings.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Draughtsperson
- Working closely with the engineers, you will generate specifications and drawings to BS 8888 standard for precision machined components and fabricated assemblies.
- Create or modify drawings as requested through the drawing change process.
- Ensure the drawing change database is maintained as requests are completed.
- Review and update legacy manufacturing drawings and documentation.
- Support with 3D modelling database maintenance activities.
- Assist with the creation of bills of materials and other manufacturing documentation using Microsoft Dynamics.
Requirements for this role
- HND, BTEC or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience with 3D and 2D modelling software (Solidworks experience would be ideal)
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge and accurate maintenance of MRP systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced engineering environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.