Salary: £45,000 – 60,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, personalised training & development plan, contributory private healthcare & dental healthcare, weekly yoga sessions, free headspace membership, regular social events
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a Marketing Agency in Colchester. You will be focusing on identifying revenue growth opportunities, and so the ideal candidate will be confident delivering and executing digital marketing strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead and manage the digital offering of the agency
- Manage Digital Marketing Executives’ performance using a performance management system
- Manage client relationships, responding to requests, and delivering on client work
- Make recommendations of growth opportunities for the agency
- Research, analyse, and develop campaigns for clients
- Oversee and approve reports for clients, present to clients at monthly meetings
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity
Requirements for this role
- Agency or B2B/B2C experience
- Leadership/management skills
- Communication and networking skills, with the ability to build relationships
- A team player and confident decision-maker
- Analytical and logical to drive strategic change
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.