Hours of work: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus, an excellent pension scheme, optional private health care, cycle to work scheme, free onsite parking, and shower facilities.
Time to level up your career? Are you experienced in Digital Marketing and ready for a new, exciting challenge?
Kameo Recruitment is thrilled to be working with a Technology Manufacturer, based Northwest of Cambridge, to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to drive and execute their marketing strategy, at an exciting time of growth.
If you’re analytic obsessed, driven by success metrics and have the skills to affect change and transformation then you need to get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Work with department head to define and drive the digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and improve the website(s) including all content, design, and stylization in line with brand.
- Write, review, and optimize content for the website.
- Work with department head and key stakeholders to define best practice strategy for ‘digital’ success.
- Track and analyse website metrics and provide improvement tactics.
- Attain key performance/success metrics such as improving conversion rates and minimizing customer journey delay/loss.
- Manage, report, develop website lead scoring, SEO, PPC strategies.
- Manage web development agency and other external resources as required.
- Work closely with campaigns manager to develop and manage digital marketing nurture campaigns.
- Work closely with product marketing and product management to ensure product specific content is maximized and delivered in an optimized way for customers to engage with.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
Requirements for this role
- Understanding of the B2B customer journey and how it can drive lead generation and engagement.
- Understanding and practical experience of global, multilingual website development and infrastructure.
- Track record of improving online brand, increased visitor traffic and conversions to drive new business opportunities.
- Proven experience of web analytics tools.
- In-house and/or agency background (B2B tech preferred).
- Proven experience in SEM / SEO / PPC.
- Experience with web CMS – Drupal (preferred).
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Click Dimensions preferred).
- Multi-lingual website implementation and management.
- Experience with CRM software – Microsoft Dynamics (preferred).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (preferred).
- A keen eye for detail and strong desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.