Salary: £27,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, hybrid working, employer pension contributions, comprehensive travel insurance, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loan scheme, and more!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Designer to join a scientific company in a position either in Cambridge or London. The successful candidate will be responsible for various digital projects, from concept development to full production, so the role will be best suited to an experienced individual who thrives in a setting where autonomy and creativity are at the forefront.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Designer
- Working with project managers and clients to determine the design scope, purpose, and strategic approach to be taken for projects
- Communicating project requirements to project teams, providing input on technical queries
- Ensuring materials are delivered in a timely manner, on budget, and with a focus on the high quality and professional appearance of all deliverables
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality, under multiple competing demands
Requirements for this role
- Confidence to proactively contribute innovative ideas
- Attention to detail, a problem-solving mindset, analytical skills, excellent customer service, and an enthusiasm for technology
- Organisational skills, self-motivation, and an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- An interest in healthcare / science is desirable
- Degree level in a design-related discipline
- Technical knowledge of email/web/application development
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Communication skills and the ability to build sustainable working relationships
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.