Salary: £40,000 – 50,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a highly reputable and creative agency in Cambridge to recruit a Digital Campaign Manager. You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, so solid experience in digital campaign management will be essential.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Campaign Manager
- Lead, plan, develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns. Take accountability for assigned campaigns, ensuring exceptional delivery, from creative to reporting.
- Take creative ideas and develop integrated digital marketing campaigns to achieve objectives.
- Develop and implement PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Manage the process of planning, implementing, tracking & measuring digital marketing campaigns, taking responsibility for data and analysis, to inform new campaigns and evaluate existing campaigns.
- Ensure the agency remains up to date with industry thinking.
- Create documents to showcase performance and provide analysis of results.
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaign performance.
- Build strong client relationships to drive commercial growth.
Requirements for this role
- Experience in digital campaign management from strategy to execution
- Knowledge and proficiency in planning, implementing, optimising, and reporting on PPC, paid social campaigns, and competency using Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and a passion for data & analytics, as well as confidence working with numbers
- Hands on experience with SEO / SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Experience of digital conversion tracking implementation and monitoring
- Understanding of data/audience segmentation, user journeys, and marketing funnels
- A self-starter with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with strong project management skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.