Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Account Manager to join a creative agency in Essex. You will be the key interface between the client and company on assigned accounts, ensuring client needs are understood and their projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Digital Account Manager
- Liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements
- Liaise with Creative and Development teams to produce the projects for the clients
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, providing a written brief with resources
- Briefing jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring a job is always managed and processed correctly
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio. Taking a lead in project management activity
- Ensure Synergist is used so that every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order, and invoice
- Responding to client requirements, providing quotes for clients
- Create a close working relationship with clients, including attending client meetings
Requirements for this role
- Experience in handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in account management, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience of people management
- People management skills, organisational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, computer skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.