Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Data Administrator to join a world leading consultancy firm based in South Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of invoicing, consumption, and metering data into the database, analysing account statements, and liaising with suppliers to resolve issues. If you are an experienced data administrator or administrative assistant, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Data Administrator
- Entering utility invoicing, metering consumption, and client data into company databases
- Validating utility invoicing and preparing payment files
- Controlling data completeness and integrity within company databases
- Running reports
- Meeting KPI and SLA surrounding the processing of invoices
- Reconciling account statements
- Identifying and documenting opportunities to improve processes and co-ordinating with internal stakeholders to drive improvements
- Analysing sets of data to support the accuracy of invoicing and the production of monthly accruals
Requirements for this role
- Inter-personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, and confident working with numbers and using Microsoft Excel functions
- Confident telephone manner
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per full year (max of 25 days)
- Study support for relevant qualifications
- Eligibility for annual bonus scheme
- Pension and group life insurance schemes
- Employee discounts
- Vehicle leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, and more!
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.