Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5pm
Hybrid working: After initial induction and training the option of hybrid is possible.
Location: St Ives
Company Benefits: company bonus, private health insurance, contributory pension scheme (salary sacrifice), option to take out additional benefits, free use of our onsite gym, employee assistance programme, access to Virgin Pulse wellbeing app and many more.
Are you an expert in Cyber Security?
Do you have proven experience with a mix of exposure designing and implementing solutions to protect networks, servers, workstations, and web applications?
Kameo Recruitment is looking for an experienced and technical specialist to join a manufacturing business in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. This Cyber Security Specialists core responsibility is to plan, design and deploy the Company’s programs, tools and technology that support the global Cyber Security program.
Working independently, with expert level subject matter expertise you will be required in the areas of cyber security architecture, security engineering, security monitoring, intrusion analysis, incident handling, data loss prevention, privileged user monitoring, security incident management, malware detection/eradication and recognising hacker/incident response tactics, techniques, and procedures, both in the UK and the US
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and one that compliments your experience to date, please, read on….
- Think globally to develop solutions in the security stack to protect and detect against attacks and ensure a layered, defence in depth approach.
- Development security programs supporting the best practices, framework-informed approach of the IT security strategy, ensuring they keep moving along the maturity continuum.
- Create and maintain Cyber Security architecture standards and work with global IT leads to ensure standards are known and followed.
- Evaluate new and existing security technologies, designs, architectures, and products to determine appropriateness for supporting business and strategic plans, examining compatibility, functionality, integration, cost, and overall benefits.
- Provide Tier 3 support for the response to security events and alerts as well as lead incident response activities as required.
- CISSP, CISA, GCIH, CCSP or other relevant security certifications (a minimum of 1 is essential)
- Proven experience with a mix of exposure designing and implementing solutions to protect networks, servers, workstations, and web applications.
- Firewall management and configuration expertise.
- Advanced knowledge of VPN technologies, intrusion detection and protection systems, security event monitoring and logging solutions is required.
- Knowledge of data protection concepts, regulatory requirements and compliance issues specific to security and data protection in a large, global organisation.
- Experience with building and updating Information Security Programs, Policy and Processes
- Service Provider/Vendor Management experience,
- Demonstrated analytical skills, technical knowledge and practical application of information security at a business aware and technical level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to present to a wide variety of audiences.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Kyran Livermore for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.