Salary: £40 – 55k
Hours of work: Full Time
Company benefits: 25days (plus bank holidays), company bonus scheme, BUPA healthcare, 5% contributory pension, company socials, training, and development, wellbeing programme and plenty of onsite parking.
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Cambridge based managed services provider (MSP) who provide outsourced IT around the UK and internationally. They are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer, this is a hands-on role where your core responsibility will be to create and maintain cybersecurity controls, to identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover to maintain the security posture of the business and their clients – if this sounds like an exciting opportunity and one that compliments your experience to date, please, read on….
Duties & Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer
A mix of Office 365, email security, endpoint security, other various systems will comprise the role.
- Delivering IT security projects and activities
- Planning: you will work as part of the security team to create proposals and costed security solutions for their clients
- Solutions: you will use your IT knowledge to research security products and solutions for their client’s projects
- Strategy: Develop security strategies to increase the security posture of the company and their clients.
- Delivery: You will deliver their IT security projects ensuring a high quality of work for a fully implemented solution.
- Support: Provide technical assistance and security SME knowledge to the wider team.
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience within a cyber security role.
- Experience of working in a security engineering role supporting Microsoft security services, products, and architecture.
- Good knowledge and demonstrable experience of Information Security principles, tools, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions (Microsoft Server OS, Office 365, Active Directory, Storage Solutions, Networking).
- Be organised with a track record of delivering quality IT solutions.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.