Hours of work: Monday – Friday 37.5hpw
Company benefits: company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
Length of contract – Permanent
Do you have a passion for delivering high level customer services?
Would you like to work for a collaborative and supportive team?
If your answer to this is yes, then I want to hear from you now.
We have partnered with a manufacturing company based in Ely and they are looking for a positive and goal driven Customer Support Administrator to join their busy and established team.
Within this dynamic and approachable team your main responsibility is to support the customers from their initial enquiry through to completion, and ensure that their customer experience is professional, efficient, and supportive throughout.
This is a varied role which will include: –
- Processing of quotes and orders on the ERP system.
- Answering queries and resolving complaints.
- Following up on delayed orders, ensuring the customers are always fully updated.
- Communicating effectively with all internal departments.
- Updating the internal ERP system.
Requirements for the Customer Support Administrator include: –
- Previous customer services experience, ideally in processing orders and quotes.
- A high attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits including company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
This position is currently working remotely, and the hours are Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm. However, please note that when employees return to the office (post Covid) the hours will be Monday-Friday 9.30am-6pm