Hours of work: Monday – Wednesday, 9:00 -17:30
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a part-time Customer Support Manager on a job-sharing basis to join a Scientific Technology company based in Cambridge. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent communication skills, experience in database management, and a strong customer services background where resolving customer enquiries is a high level of focus.
Experience within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or scientific industries where you have resolved customer queries and escalations would be very beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities of the part-time Customer Support Manager
- Handling inbound customer communication (email, support requests, calls) across the business sectors
- Providing first-line support to customers and liaise with all internal teams to ensure customers’ enquiries are resolved
- Ensuring technical support is provided in a timely manner
- Coordinate product training for customers
- Provide input into customer technical documentation/product manuals and training materials and coordinate training as required
- Research copyright and ownership of assessments used and obtain copyright licenses where required
- Create and maintain customer records in NetSuite
- Create and maintain templates for customer communications
- Facilitate and support internal and external audits
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience or related discipline (preferred)
- High level of focus on resolving customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal- with the ability to confidently communicate often complex answers
- Good understanding and experience of database management
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Team player with proven ability to build rapport both with internal and external customers
- High level of computer and software literacy
- Strong technical and analytical reasoning
- Previous experience in customer-facing/customer support role (preferred)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.