Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
Length of contract – 12-month contract
Do you have a passion for delivering high level customer services?
Would you like to work for a collaborative and supportive team?
If your answer to this is yes, then I want to hear from you now.
Kameo Recruitment have partnered with a manufacturing company based in Ely who are looking for a positive and goal driven Customer Support Administrator to join their busy and established team.
Within this dynamic and approachable team your main responsibility is to support the customers from their initial enquiry through to completion, and ensure that their customer experience is professional, efficient, and supportive throughout.
This is a varied role which will include: –
- Processing of quotes and orders on the ERP system.
- Answering queries and resolving complaints by both email and phone.
- Problem solve and make informed decisions to ensure customer needs are met.
- Communicating effectively with all internal departments.
- Meet individual and department KPIs.
Requirements for the Customer Support Administrator include: –
- Previous customer services experience, ideally in processing sales orders and quotes.
- Natural and professional communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- A quick learner who has a high attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- Strong IT skills
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits including company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.