Kameo Recruitment Bury st Edmunds are excited to be working with a new, prestigious client based in Walsham le Willows recruiting for a new member of their Customer Service team. Due to the location a driving license and access to a vehicle is essential.
Your role as part of the Customer Services team will include:
- Communicating professionally and in a timely manner.
- Using CRM systems and other software tools efficiently.
- Efficient diary management.
- Communication of information related to specific jobs to engineers by email.
- Escalating issues regarding the scheduling of bookings to managers.
- Following the complaints procedure.
- Supporting the successful resolution of complaints and queries.
- Performing other administrative duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager.
A successful candidate for the Customer Services team:
- You will be a confident communicator.
- Hold an excellent telephone & written manner.
- You will be organized and professional.
- A capable Microsoft User.
- Be a team player able to work off their own initiative.
Previous candidates might have worked in administration, call centres, customer services, hospitality etc.
SALARY: £19,500 PA
28 Days holiday including bank holidays. (Rising to 30 days after 1 year employment)
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.