Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with a 1-hour lunch break
Company Benefits: Sick pay, Onsite parking, 20 days + bank holidays rising to 22 days after 1 year’s employment (pro rata)
Kameo Recruitment is currently supporting our client in their recruitment process for a Customer Services Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to be part of a fast-moving and highly reputable Property Services business.
As a Customer Services Coordinator you will be part of the aftersales installation team which involves progressing and managing any aftersales queries, questions, or complaints in an efficient and professional manner. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Services Technical Support Supervisor but also provide support to the Boiler Installation team.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Services Coordinator
- To work closely with the Customer Service teams, clients and residents and provide a quick and professional service
- Ensure that all quotations and instructions are effectively communicated and processed, to clients and engineers
- Be proactive with client lead opportunities and efficiently progress and manage customer orders.
- Clearly articulate technical information and reports to our customers.
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships with their national network of Remedial & installation engineers.
- Be able to effectively and proactively co-ordinate engineer and sub-contractors resources to resolve issues
- To work closely with credit control to ensure that for live orders, agreed payment terms and credit limits are adhered to.
- Think creatively when resolving operational issues, providing the best solutions for clients.
- Effectively report any service-related issues to the line manager to prevent reoccurrences.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Team Leaders and Line Managers.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous customer services experience, ideally within an office-based environment
- Strong communication skills and a confident and positive telephone manner
- Can do attitude with the ability to use initiative
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or have any further questions please speak to Courtnie in our Bury St Edmunds branch or submit your CV on our website
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.