Salary: £21,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full-time, permanent
Hybrid working: Currently remote working but normally it is hybrid working; 3 days in the office 2 days at office
Are you a fantastic communicator, keen to excel in an administrative / customer services role?
Maybe currently working within hospitality or retail and looking for an opportunity to move into an office environment? If so, Keep reading!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Administrator to join a leading project consultancy organisation, based in Cambridge. Alongside administrative duties, you will be booking site access and liaising with the appropriate parties to ensure that documentation is sent through for surveyors and engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Delivery: book site access for field engineers via email and telephone, liaising with site providers and landlords, claiming documentation returned by field engineers, creating documentation for every site visit, downloading site information, ensuring sites have correct H&S documentation, and data entry including updating internal database system with site information
- Project governance: maintaining accurate records for the site access booking and database, ensuring internal databases are kept up to date with latest site access information, and ensuring relevant documents are complete and appropriately stored
- Cost management: record and see approval for the costs of site access
Requirements for the Administrator:
- Strong verbal communication skills and exceptional telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume administration
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines in a target driven environment
- Ability to work well in a team as well as using initiative to self-deliver
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.