Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY – GROWING COMPANY, FANTASTIC CULTURE, SUPERB BENEFITS PACKAGE!!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join a highly reputable, well-established business, based in Cambridge. This is a newly created and key position within the business, due to growth, which will see you leading and managing the Customer Service Teams, so a proven ability to provide and maintain excellent standards of service, whilst coaching others to do the same, will be of vital importance. You will have the opportunity to improve policies and procedures to further improve the success of the business, whilst playing a key role within the Operational Management Team.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, with a solution mind-set, and a passion and talent for providing excellent service. If this sounds like you, we are eager to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager
- Ensure the Customer Services function operates effectively, and the functions’ activities are aligned to the departmental and Company objectives
- Collaborate and support key stakeholders to ensure all customers are cared for
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction surrounding customer service excellence
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards for all client enquiries and job processing
- Identify training/development opportunities and needs to ensure customer service skills are adopted and grown as the business evolves
- Identify ‘Customer Service champions’, to help shape the delivery of excellence
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards, KPIs and feedback mechanisms
- Analyse statistics and create action plans for improvement
- Participate in customer audits as required and perform monthly internal audits
Our client is looking for someone who has proven experience within a similar position where they have managed medium sized teams, has a collaborative approach, is able to motivate others and does this with a positive attitude. If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.