Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join a well-established, market leading, construction company, based in St Ives. You will be responsible for the Customer Service Department, which will also require you to manage a small team, so leadership experience is a must. Along with this, you will manage, organise and supervise several administrative procedures, including logistics, inventory management, production planning etc. This is a varied position and the ideal candidate will be bringing new ideas with them, along with a positive approach. You will enjoy working within a small office and will be willing to go above and beyond when required, in order to offer a fantastic service to both internal and external customers. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager:
- Coaching, instructing and motivating Customer Service employees in order to optimally use their competences
- Acting as a second-line help desk to customers in order to guarantee good service and optimum customer satisfaction
- Provide input to the Office Manager about customer relationships, employees and systems in order to achieve the strategic objectives of Customer Service
- Updating and maintaining the professional knowledge and technical skills in the field of Customer Service in order to maximize their own professional knowledge and apply it optimally within the organisation
- Managing, organising and supervising a number of administrative procedures and tasks (e.g. regarding logistics, stock management, production planning, mail, office supplies, etc.) and legal regulations that relate to the location
- Keeping constantly informed of developments within their own field of expertise and keeping knowledge up to date in order to be a source of knowledge for the organisation.
- Coordinate, monitor and improve the tasks of the Customer Service team in order to optimise customer service and commercial field service
The ideal candidate will have some experience with online/digital sales processes and chat tools, although this isn’t a must but having ideas and the ability to forward think is. Also, it would be an advantage if you speak German or Dutch.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.