Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a dynamic and exciting manufacturing company based in Cambridge, to recruit a Customer Service & Installation Engineer. This key role will involve maintenance, parts replacement, installation, and commissioning to our client’s customers, primarily within the UK, and worldwide when required. This will also include out of hours and weekend working, when needed. In return you will be joining a fantastic company culture, where you will have an excellent benefits package and on-going training.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Installation Engineer
- To provide 2nd line customer service support to customers.
- Timely completion of paperwork & case administration to enable customer invoicing to be processed.
- To identify key problems in operation, use and maintenance of printing equipment and feed this information back to Customer Support management teams.
- To feedback customer, commercial and competitive information gained from contact with customers to commercial and 3rd Line Team.
- To attend Domestic and International installations and conversions for extended periods.
- To become familiar with, and adhere to, company processes, policies, and procedures.
Requirements for this role
- Higher Education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (HNC or HND)
- A working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Experience of field service support role for electrical/electronic equipment
- IT skills: Microsoft Office suite
- Communication & adaptability skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.