Hours of work: Full time, 9am-5pm (some flexibility is offered with a start from 8:00am)
Company benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Death in service
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join a well-established, market leading company based in St Ives. It will be your priority to give outstanding service to customers and sales managers, throughout the sales order process. You will be building relationships with customers and will be required to have a professional approach, along with a level of confidence. You will enjoy working within a small team where collaboration is key.
Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant
· Accurate, customer-oriented, and efficient implementation of the administrative sales process: document requests, documentation requests, quotes, orders, amendments, dispatch, shipping billing, credit and complaints.
· Liaising with customer and suppliers
· Dealing with customers and suppliers via the telephone, email and meetings.
· Help resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and business.
· Managing stock levels, booking in stock, Stock Checks, Ordering Stock.
· Reports for haulage and shipping weekly and monthly, customer reports as required.
· Supporting the sales representatives.
· Dealing with sample requests.
· Sending out of marketing materials / mailings.
· Provide general office administration duties.
· Advise / contribute input to the Office Manager regarding continuous improvement of the administrative sales process and proactive customer focus.
· Previous experience in sales order processing
· Good written and verbal communicators
· Accurate data inputting
· Attention to detail
· Analytical approach to problem-solving
· The ability to maintain a polite, professional and friendly manner at all times
· Ability to work with Excel and word
· Proactive attitude
· Ideally someone who has worked within a sales organisation preferably including logistics.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Continue searching for your next career move here.