Salary: £18,500 p.a.
Hours of work: 8am-4.30pm, 8.30am-5pm, 9am-5.20pm Monday-Friday
Company benefits: 20 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, company pension, plenty of car parking and an annual company bonus scheme.
Length of contract: Permanent/would consider 6-month contract
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a highly successful and reputable company based in Ely to recruit a Customer Service Assistant. You will be working in a stable and supportive environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
This entry level role will be perfect for an organised and enthusiastic individual with great communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant
- Inputting orders and ensuring all relevant outstanding orders are up to date on the internal system and removed if cancelled/duplicated/changed.
- Dealing with simple customer queries and enquiries, including helping despatch to coordinate deliveries.
- Take telephone calls and messages and respond to internal and external emails.
- Provide sales quotes for customers over telephone/email.
- Assist with mail shots and general marketing.
- Attend relevant shows/exhibitions where required.
- Process payments for orders.
- Update records and be aware of company / team targets.
Requirements of the Customer Service Assistant
- Ideally have some customer services / retail experience
- Have a clear and professional telephone manner
- A team player who is flexible, keen to learn and have a positive approach to their work
- Ideally have your own transport due to the location of where the client is based
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.