Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join a well-established, market leading company with a relaxed culture, based in St Ives. It will be your priority to give outstanding service to customers and sales managers, throughout the sales order process. You will be customer facing and will be required to have a professional approach, along with a level of confidence which will see you virtually showing customers around the showroom, and in person when Covid allows. You will enjoy working within a small team where collaboration is key. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity.
Our client is open to candidates with experience and those who are willing to learn and have enthusiasm.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant:
- Processing and handling of orders, deliveries and transport to ensure optimum delivery reliability
- Issuing, following up and processing quotations
- Handling complaints administration with the aim of maximising customer satisfaction
- Gathering relevant customer data and providing input to the Customer Service Manager/Coordinator to ensure CRM information system is up to date.
- Showing customers around the showroom – virtually or in person
- Day-to-day communication with stakeholders, applying the core values in order to guarantee the necessary transfer of information and to give substance to the vision of corporate well-being
- Continuously remaining informed of the developments within the field of expertise and maintaining up-to-date knowledge on this to be a source of knowledge for the organisation
The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, be confident with Microsoft Office and have a positive approach to work.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.