Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Administrator to join our clients Logistics Team. Our client is a highly reputable company, who is well established within their industry. You will be based in their fantastic offices in South Cambridge and will be joining their superb company culture. The main purpose of this position is to offer exceptional customer service, whilst ensuring all shipments are managed in the most efficient, safest and cost-effective way. Our client is open to candidates who are looking to gain administration experience, but it is a must that you can communicate effectively at all levels, have good attention to detail and are able to prioritise your own workload. If this is you, please continue reading for further details:
Duties & Responsibilities of the Logistics Administrator:
- Monitoring the departure and arrival of flights
- Confirming third party collection & deliveries
- Receiving feedback from the consignee and following up directly to resolve any issues or questions, escalating where appropriate
- Covering general office administration tasks, as required – to include filing and basic reception duties
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with network of suppliers
- Maintaining appropriate route solutions
- Challenging suppliers on costs and obtaining the best possible price for each shipment
- Ensuring that each shipment meets or exceeds expected gross margin targets, seeking further advice where these may not be met
- Helping resolve invoice queries
- Ensure that systems are kept up to date with accurate and detailed information for each shipment.
This position offers a great deal of variety and will utilise your administration, customer service and organisation skills. You will need to be flexible, hardworking and a team player.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.