Salary: £22,000 – £23,000p.a.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday-Friday
Benefits: Bupa employee well-being package, Cycle to work scheme, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Do you have customer services, retail, and hospitality experience?
Are you looking to take a step in to an office environment?
If so, this is the role for you!
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a country-wide design & manufacturing company based in Brandon, Suffolk. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well-established company, where you will be responsible for managing in coming enquiries through the entire ordering process from initial enquiry to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Services Administrator:
- Manage telephone enquiries.
- Host bespoke specification and enquiry meetings with customers on site.
- Process detailed customer specifications.
- Issue quotations, floor plans and specifications to customers for approval.
- Manage orders and quotations on the internal CRM system.
- Issue confirmed specifications to production.
- Provide assistance off site at Trade Shows as and when required.
- General support and assistance to Account Managers.
- Liaise with internal departments including sales, production and CAD teams
Skills required for the Customer Services Administrator:
- Minimum administrative experience required but someone with strong customer services skills ideally in retail, hospitability or office is essential.
- Strong communication skills and confident dealing with clients face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- IT adept with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Good attention to details and able to work in an organised manner
- Ability to work well as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
There needs to be a little flexibility as there could be the occasional Saturday, but this is uncommon.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Kyran for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.