Salary: £26,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, office based
Company benefits: Company pension, private healthcare, quarterly bonus, business closure between Christmas and New Year.
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a fast-growing scientific company based in Bar Hill, to recruit a Customer Service Administrator. If you are an excellent communicator, with a strong customer services background and a willingness to learn, then our client will be eager to speak to you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator
- Sales order purchasing, including managing customer enquiries regarding orders, inputting customer orders into Sage 200, producing order acknowledgements, and generating delivery notes & invoices
- Purchase order processing, including producing purchase orders to fulfil stock & demand, booking in stock once received & allocating to customer orders, liaising with suppliers & customers to address any issues
- Answering main incoming telephone lines
- General office administrative duties
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience in customer services, managing customer enquires and ideally processing orders
- A confident and approachable professional who is happy to ‘muck in’ and be flexible
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, and willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ideally some experience of Sage, but not essential
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.