Salary: Circa £30,000p.a. depending on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes lunch break. 100% office based.
Company Benefits: 21 days holiday raising to 25 after 3 years, companywide bonus scheme & referral programme, employee benefits portal with a strong focus on physical and mental health and wellbeing, onsite parking, and free refreshments.
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to have partnered with a well-established manufacturing company based in Royston to recruit a Customer Service Account Manager (no sales). This is an exciting opportunity to join the Account Management team supporting the team and customers by providing high-performance, sustainable services.
This company offers excellent career progression opportunities throughout the business, working in open-plan spacious offices with lots of natural light, outside picnic area and state of the art equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Account Manager (no sales):
- Engage with clients and be their first line of communication, receiving their briefs and liaising with the Estimating and Technical departments to develop their orders to a high level of accuracy.
- Have responsibility for producing additional documentation, such as pricing matrixes.
- Have the initiative to oversee the entire order process, and duly update clients throughout their order cycle.
- Support clients through their order processes with your expert knowledge and advise customers to resolve any issues, a determination to problem-solve is key!
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients, having an attentive understanding of their requirements, key contacts and what support they will need from you.
- Confidently cross-reference prices for orders against price matrixes to ensure consistency.
- Become more skilled and influence our Continuous Improvement Culture and bring forward ideas for improved efficiencies and innovation.
Requirements for the Customer Service Account Manager (no sales):
- Solid experience in a Customer Service / Sales Administration or Account Management
- Experience of processing customer orders
- Professional and confident with the ability to communicate and guide customers through the entire order process.
- Capable to manage multiple projects and successfully prioritise your workload.
- A technical background would be advantageous
- An eagerness to solve problems and look at challenges with a positive outlook.
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately and display the confidence to comfortably and accurately discuss any mistakes on customer orders.
- An enthusiasm to work as part of a team, but also be able to use your initiative to work independently.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Claudine for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.