Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 p.a. pro rata
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Length of contract: 4 months
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a reputable educational establishment to recruit a Covid-19 Coordinator, who will be responsible for dealing with matters related to the Covid-19 pandemic. This will be for an initial four-month period and will see you using your communication, organisation and coordination skills. You are not required to have experience with Covid-19 for this position, but a positive attitude is a must. This is a great opportunity to take you through to the end of 2021!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Covid-19 Coordinator
- Collating information from the establishment on the Covid-19 pandemic, identifying needs, gaps, and potential risks and issues
- Disseminating updates related to Covid-19, working with the Communications Officer to maintain a Communications Plan
- Keep up to date records of people who are self-isolating / quarantining
- Ensure relevant guidelines and processes are updated to reflect the changing environment and update sources of information
- Liaising with relevant departments regarding Covid-19 related matters
- Be the primary contact to those in self-isolation and their supporters, providing non-clinical advice as required
- Attend meetings to provide updates
Requirements for this role
- Project management skills, communication skills, strong organisation skills, writing skills, strong inter-personal skills
- Resilient, calm, can do attitude, adaptable
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.