Salary: OTE £30,000 (£21-24,000 basic + bonuses)
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Content Development Executive to join a leading media network in London. You will be sourcing content from journalists as well as managing submitted content, so the role is best suited to someone who is driven and happy to work towards set targets.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Content Development Executive
- Journalist management: liaising with journalists, outreaching journalists via phone, registering them to sites and encouraging them to post content
- Content: checking & approving Journalist Alerts, press releases, stories, etc., ensuring excellent presentation of content
- Attending industry events
Requirements for this role
- Recent graduate, or experience in business
- Works well under the pressure of a target-driven environment
- Persuasive phone manner, with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.