Salary: £21,200 p.a.
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:30
Company benefits: 28 Days holiday (inc bank holidays) rising to 30 Days holiday (inc bank holidays) after 1 year’s employment, free parking
Kameo Recruitment are excited to be supporting our prestigious client based in Walsham le Willows in their recruitment process for a new Compliance Administrator.
The Successful Applicant will show:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate and experienced working with Excel and database packages
- Be a confident and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Be a people person with a friendly manner and the ability to engage and communicate well
- Be a team player who is happy to assist other team members and collaborate with operational departments
- Customer Service Experience would also be highly desirable
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Answering client telephone calls and email enquiries
- Updating the CRM and converting information into Excel Spreadsheets
- Speaking to landlords and scheduling appointments for inspections etc
- Checking timeframes of work already scheduled to ensure it’s within the correct timeframe for compliance
- General administration
- Reacting to inbound calls
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.