We are excited to be recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Lead, for an initial period of 12 months. You will be joining a global business who has exciting growth plans and takes pride in putting their employees first. This position can be carried out remotely, with occasional visits to the Cambridge office. You will be involved with a variety of tasks, including designing and implementing salary frameworks, benefits offerings, and bonus & incentives, on a global scale. Working closely with the senior leadership, HR & Finance, you will have the opportunity to really shape the way the business moves forward within this area and have the schemes ready for 2022.
OUR CLIENT IS OFFERING A BONUS ON TOP OF THE FANTASTIC SALARY.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Compensation & Benefits Lead
- Review the current bonus and incentive schemes and make proposals for the future that are aligned with the company strategy and growth plans.
- Define fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits packages globally that are aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
- In partnership with HR and the business, map all roles globally to propose a salary framework to the business and manage the implementation on a global scale.
- Develop a consistent compensation and benefits philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Establish a process for salary benchmarking existing and new roles across the business.
- Establish the future resource requirements of the compensation and benefits function within HR.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance throughout the bonus and salary review processes.
- Partner with HR as appropriate in the day-to-day application of salary benchmarking, benefits implementation, renewals, and administration.
- Research and analyse competitive compensation practices in the job market, contributing to salary surveys. Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction
- Acts as primary contact with third party benefits providers/vendors in identification and implementation or amendment of new and existing company benefits
- Acts as a primary point of contact and consultation for HR and the business on associated compensation issues.
- Support HR as appropriate in organisational structure development, job design.
- Ensure that compensation practices are compliant with current local legislation.
- Manage effective communication strategies
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Prepare reports and data analytics to inform decisions and share progress.
You will need to have experience which has been gained within a similar position, where you have worked for a medium/large global business ideally. Along with this, you will need to be a team player, be able to work under pressure and has a proactive approach.
OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE. DO NOT MISS OUT!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.