Salary: £40,000 – £45,000p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday – Friday. Hybrid working, two days in the office with some flexibility required.
Company Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme of Up To 6%, Gym Membership Discounts, Contributory Hospital & Health Cash Plan, Cycle2work Scheme, Eye Care Vouchers, Free Products at Work, Life Assurance, Discounts on Leading Brands and Retailers
Do you have a logical and strategical thought process along with excellent communication skills?
Are you confident delivering information to the wider team?
We are seeking an experienced Communications Specialist to join our client based in St Neots who are a successful, international wellbeing-focussed company.
Working alongside the Customer Care Operations team, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that front line colleagues have easily accessible relevant digestible information to perform their roles delivering the highest level of service.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist:
- Define and deliver the internal knowledge and communications strategy within the Customer Contact Centre.
- Work alongside the Senior Customer Care Operations team to create and deliver effective change management messaging.
- Manage “Information” – updates from the wider business that have an operational impact on the customers and our Customer Care Team such as product launches, promotions, and general market changes.
- Maintain internal knowledge & information hub, ensuring it is up to date, accurate and searchable for the Customer Care Team.
- Engage with internal colleagues for feedback and educate managers on where to access knowledge.
- Monitor communications, analytics, and insights to assist in generation of reports to improve communications.
- Assisting Customer Care teams in producing a range of communications collateral.
Requirements for the Communications Specialist:
- You will be an expert communicator with excellent written, spoken, and presentation skills.
- Experience in a similar knowledge and communications role.
- Knowledge of communicating using a variety of communication vehicles to best suit your audience. You will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant.
- Have a natural ability to build relationships, network, and build contacts across the organisation through being approachable and empathetic.
- Have the confidence to bring your own ideas to the forefront!
- You will have excellent problem solving, decision making and prioritising skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.