Salary: £48,000 – £52,000 per annum
Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm)
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Communications Manager to join our client based in North Cambridge. If you are passionate about developing and promoting new communities, this is a fantastic opportunity to use your excellent communication skills, working alongside an exciting team of world leading consultants.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Communications Manager
- Developing local strategies and delivery plans to support communications, partnership working and community development, including budgeting and evaluation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key groups, organisations and stakeholders.
- Supporting local communities through all stages of development and delivery.
- Supporting new residents through both coordinating and supporting the work of teams/partners and working closely with the Community Development lead.
- Working with the Regional Director to support the delivery of key community infrastructure.
- Identifying newsworthy stories and developing content to support a range of channels.
- Building strong links with partner communications teams and with local media outlets and influencers.
- Working in partnership with communications and communities colleagues across our strategic sites on shared learning and good practice approaches.
Requirements for this role
- Experience of working with local government partners and stakeholders.
- Experience of working with parish/town councils or community groups.
- An understanding of development, planning and public service delivery.
- Experience in media management, PR and Stakeholder engagement, ideally within the public sector or development industry.
- Experience in Brand development and place marketing.
- Experience of content creation for digital and social media.
- Copywriting skills.
- Confidence and experience in presenting to small groups and public fora.
- Budget and project management.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.