Kameo Recruitment are an independent recruitment company, based in Cambridge, and we recruit for both permanent and fixed-term positions. Navigating through a global pandemic has been a rollercoaster, nonetheless, it is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Kameo! We are relocating to new offices on the outskirts of the city, and our Commercial division is bustling with new clients, candidates, and exciting jobs to fill! To meet the demand of this busy sector we are now recruiting for an experienced Commercial Consultant! At Kameo Recruitment the focus is on giving a personal service to each, and every candidate and client. You will work alongside an experienced, and driven team and play a vital part in helping to move the business forward.
SO, WHY JOIN US? We are fun, slightly crazy, enjoy eating cake and creating a collaborative working environment. Along with this, we take personal growth/development seriously and allow you to take time out to volunteer with Form the Future, where we regularly visit local schools and use our knowledge to help the younger generation. We will offer a competitive salary and commission structure, a fantastic working environment and hybrid working options.
- Establishing relationships with existing clients
- Identify perspective clients via research, telephone, and meetings
- Full recruitment lifecycle responsibility for permanent/fixed-term placements, across the Cambridgeshire area.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and preparation of candidates for vacancies.
- Attending networking events, which includes presenting information about Kameo Recruitment.
- Arranging and attending exhibitions to enhance the Kameo Recruitment brand within the industry.
- Ad hoc volunteering
The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. You will have proven sales experience, within a recruitment role, and encompass an excellent understanding of the recruitment process.
If the above sounds like you, and you’re interested in finding out more please do send your CV to
email@example.com or call, our Director, Sharon on 01223 608244, for a confidential conversation.