Salary: £20,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Commercial Assistant to join an educational establishment in Bishop’s Stortford. You will be supporting and delivering engaging commercial activities, as well as being the first point of call for internal and external communications of the Commercial office, so the ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of marketing and social media, alongside excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Commercial Assistant
- Assist the Commercial Manager to deliver all external hires and activity
- External hire administrator
- Overseeing and processing event bookings, invoices, and facilities
- First point of contact on email, post, phone, and social media
- Liaising and working in relation with other departments about customer or client needs or requirements
- Negotiating and selling facilities and events via phone, social media, or in person
- Administrative support
- Collating marketing packs and materials, and giving onsite tours
- Implementing systems to record all event data to be used for event marketing and planning
- Attracting new clients and maintaining solid relationships with pre-existing clients
- Management of website CMS systems and social media
Requirements for this role
- Experience in managing events and commercial opportunities from end-to-end
- Experience coordinating social media
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, IT skills, and admin skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.