ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH NUMBERS AND COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS? THIS COULD BE THE JOB FOR YOU
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to join our successful and highly reputable client, who is well established within their industry. You will be based in their fantastic offices in South Cambridge and will be joining their superb company culture. You will report to the UK Pricing Manager and will contribute to the achievement of revenue and gross profit targets. This will see you supporting and delivering pricing and quoting activities within the UK and in future, across Europe.
Our client is open to training someone who has a growth mindset and is looking for a new challenge, although strong experience with Excel, some commercial office experience, and a keen interest in the financial/reporting side of business is a must. This position would suit someone who has strong attention to detail, is confident at communicating with others and is a team player. If this is you, please continue reading for further details:
Duties & Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst:
- Review estimated costs on jobs to ensure that they are complete and accurate
- Ensure all jobs are accurately priced, according to the relevant tariffs, in a timely manner
- Review the Gross Margin of individual jobs and consider the possible actions for any that are low margin to maximise profitability
- Bring any low margin jobs, that cannot be resolved by sales price, to the attention of the UK Pricing Manager
- Assist in the profitability analysis of the various pricing systems and tariffs to help improve the financial strength of the business.
- Identify improvements that can be made in the above and act in these areas to further improve profitability using the appropriate change control mechanisms and communication.
- Production of quotes to company standards on client request.
- Work in conjunction with the operations team to identify the correct solution for each quotation request and pricing this accordingly.
- Communicating with clients as to their requirements and receiving feedback on quotations to fulfil customer requirements.
- Communicating with suppliers on occasion to ensure the correct costs/solutions are procured for each quotation.
- Dealing with customer and website enquires
- Supporting with Customer reporting
OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE. DO NOT MISS OUT!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.