Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a C++ Software Engineer, to join a growing and highly reputable technology house, based in Cambridge. You will be joining a dynamic and results-orientated Electronics Engineering team.
The successful candidate will bring software development experience in taking raw user requirements and developing innovative high-performance solutions for customers. If you are a junior or mid-level C++ Software Engineer with the desire to develop both cross-platform applications and high-level firmware application code in an RTOS environment, please read further.
This exciting new role will be instrumental in the development of new products aimed at fulfilling the growing needs of our customers with innovative mobile IT solutions.
Duties and responsibilities of the C++ Software Engineer:
- Development of API for smart USB devices and associated applications
- Participating in code reviews, testing and architectural design of new products and features
- Collaborating with other team members about product development requirements
- Developing high-level application in an RTOS environment (ST Microelectronics)
- Debugging the entire software stack from host application layer, through to device application code running and validating end product function
Requirements for the C++ Software Engineer:
- C++ experience including knowledge of C++ containers, multi-threading and smart pointers
- Experience of developing software in an embedded RTOS environment
- Networking familiarity in a client/server environment
- C++ Cross platform development, specifically experience with developing for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js, React, Electron or Python
- Knowledge of Python programming for testing
- Holds an interest in electronics and/or wishes to learn electronics
- Has used continuous integration tools to automated software deployment
- Has developed applications using REST APIs / JSON-RPC technologies
The ideal candidate will have C++ software engineering experience on firmware. This exciting role will be contributory in the development of new, innovative mobile IT solutions. Along with this, you will need to be a confident communicator and have a positive approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.