Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (2-days on site, 2-days work from home) – no salary sacrifice
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Benefits: 4-day working week, onsite gym and well-being facilities, buying and selling holiday scheme, comprehensive wellness programmes, enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption benefits.
Would you like to join an innovative tech start-up? Do you get excited about building strong relationships with prospective clients?
We are seeking two Business Development Managers to lead on new business strategies, implement new sales models and nurture the sales pipeline to maximise growth within this exciting and rapidly growing organisation.
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in a similar role with excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of business operations. If you have experience working within the tech or education sector this would be an advantage.
- Develop growth strategy for customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement business initiatives.
- Attend networking events.
- Develop sales strategy to achieve objectives.
- Prepare, deliver and identify new business opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Research and network with organisations
- Adapt and research sales strategies to mirror market trends.
- Pitch and present in a consultative, professional manner to qualified leads
- Implement new sales models to drive future growth.
If you are proactive, determined and looking for an exciting new challenge, please submit your CV to find out more about this opportunity.