Salary: £33,000 – 39,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading food retailer in the hiring process for a new Business Development Manager. Whilst this role is field based, the Business Development Manager will be required to travel to their Bury St. Edmunds office once a month but will primarily cover the area from Ipswich down to Kent, areas including Suffolk & Essex.
Business Development Manager responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing and close agreements to maximize profits in line with company sales and margin targets.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and departments to a smooth 360 process.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and product range according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly and regularly, communicate the progress of initiatives, sales targets and key performance indicators to line management.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify new key account opportunities within territories.
What a successful Business Development Manager might look like for this role:
- A history of self-generated sales
- A track record of speaking to clients and building rapport
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Problem solving and negotiation aptitude
- Current Full UK driving license
The right candidate for the role of Business Development will be driven and motivated to succeed. A good understanding of the catering or food retail industry is advantageous. Applicants may have previously been a Business Development Manager, Account manager, Telesales, Sales Executive, Customer Services manager or similar. Company package available.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.