Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Automation Software Tester/SDET to join an international technical organisation, based in Cambridge, with an option to work c.60% remotely.
The successful candidate will join a highly technical and dynamic team that boost and sustain the company’s leading software platform. Ideally, you have a passion for continuous improvement and are confident collaborating with developers in addition to the wider testing community. Good communication skills are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Automation Software Tester/SDET:
- Working within agile processes for fast-paced deliveries
- Contributing to a cross-functional team of developers, testers and product managers to deliver automated tests and sign off releases of enhancements and new features for the software platform
Requirements for the Automation Software Tester/SDET:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing
- Experience creating well-structured test code in Java
- Experience using (some) of the following:
- Automated testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium and/or RestAssured
- Subversion tooling such as GIT
- Continuous integration environment and build tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, Maven
- Experience with database technologies and scripting to create and validate data
This company truly care about team culture and benefits include flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, complimentary fruit and drinks and a personal development allowance of £400; over and above the national standard.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Keywords: Software Tester, QA, Test Engineer, Automation Tester, Java, Automation Software Tester, SDET, Software Development Engineer in Test, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Remote working, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, RestAssured, Subversion, GIT, Continuous integration, Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, Maven, Java
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.