Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (2-days on site, 2-days work from home) – no salary sacrifice
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000p.a
Benefits: 4-day working week, onsite gym and well-being facilities, buying and selling holiday scheme, comprehensive wellness programmes, enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption benefits.
Would you like to join an innovative tech start-up?
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
We are seeking an Associate Technical Support Advisor to be the go-to person for technical engagement, ensuring software is installed correctly and assisting stakeholders with all integration support and requirements.
No two days are the same and you will have the freedom to shape the role how you see fit.
Duties and responsibilities of the Associate Technical Support Advisor:
- Act as the first point of contact for any integrations queries and strive towards first contact resolution, championing best practices.
- Collaborate and partner with the schools to arrange appointments, complete integrations and troubleshoot any issues.
- Nurture existing relationships to ensure stakeholders are fully supported and maximising their partnership with the business.
- Maintain an innovative mindset by always looking to streamline processes and improve how things get done.
- Support stakeholders via phone, virtual calls & videos, and email.
- Support the division and wider integrations team in a range of administrative duties.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise.
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities.
Requirements for the Associate Technical Support Advisor:
- Experience in a customer focused environment.
- Strong ‘can do’ mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Active Directory or networking (desirable).
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of Windows-based IT systems (desired).
- An all-round skill set that can provide support for a wide range of technical issues.
- Good attitude towards individual success and team success.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.