Salary: £25,000 – 40,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Length of contract: 6-month FTC
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a dynamic manufacturing company based in Cambridge to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. You will be helping to drive the company’s management accountant function, so the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and keen to develop the finance function.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant
- Help drive the management accounting function, bringing initiative
- Analyse monthly results, developing a deep understanding of the business and what drives the numbers
- Provide financial information for Management and Board Meetings
- Assist in the production of forecasts and budgets
- Assist in year-end audit process through to completion of statutory accounts
- Assist the Finance Team, providing value added input on the other Group subsidiary’s financial results and projects
Requirements for this role
- Degree level education, and ideally qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA, with relevant work experience
- Experience in a hi-tech or manufacturing commercial enterprise
- Experience in a hands-on monthly reporting role
- Advanced IT skills
- Analysis and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.