Salary: £25,000 – 35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a dynamic manufacturing company based in Cambridge to recruit an Assistant Accountant. The successful candidate will be processing accounting and related information, delivering reconciled information to meet month end reporting deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant
- Post and process invoices, reconciling queries to support with preparation of month end accounts and reports
- Assist in Accounts Received invoice creation, checking billing reconciles with quotation/costs incurred
- Assist in the reconciliation of balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Post bank transactions and raise awareness of the Financial Accountant to any queries
- Assist in debt management processes and assist with credit and customer account issues
- Assist in interim and year-end audit processes
Requirements for this role
- MAAT/looking to study or currently studying ACCA or CIMA
- Relevant accounts department work experience to support professional qualification gained within commerce and industry
- Excel and accounting business systems skills
- Communication and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.