Salary: £20,000 – 26,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time; Monday to Friday Hybrid Working
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with one of the largest independent financial consultants based in Cambridge, to recruit an Assistant Account Manager.
You will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of an outsourced accounting service to clients. Ideally you will have basic bookkeeping experience, practice experience, and will be AAT 3 or 4 qualified.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Account Manager
- Communicating with clients, understanding their accounting & reporting requirements
- Assisting in completion of all aspects of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
- General bookkeeping including data entry and ledger management
- Seek opportunities to sell additional services to existing clients
- Highlight any potential opportunities to build new client relationships to management
- Positively promote services
- AAT Level 3 or 4 qualified
- Xero (desirable)
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and other cloud accounting packages/software (Would be an advantage)
- Strong Excel experience (essential)
- Affective time management and prioritisation
- Communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a flexible and supportive manner
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude and happy to help other team members
- Identifies problems and works to resolve them.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.