Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, office based.
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Artworker to join a creative agency in Colchester. This role is responsible for the delivery of artwork, to meet the established time frames and standards; experience in a similar role is essential, along with meticulous attention to detail, fantastic communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Artworker
- Achieve maximum profitability across every job worked on.
- Drive maximum accuracy, attention to detail and precision across all output.
- Ensuring artwork is consistent, accurate, and adheres to any brand rules.
- Understand the commercial demand and urgency of the role within the company and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Consistently strive for better and be receptive to the studio environment
- Demonstrate strong print and print production knowledge.
- Retain strong Adobe Creative suite skills.
- Providing cover and carrying out extra duties whilst Studio Manager is absent.
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping.
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions.
Requirements for this role
- BSC degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field
- Present a solid portfolio.
- Previous experience working for a Marketing Agency or within a Production Studio environment is desirable.
- Experience of managing deadlines.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines is desirable.
- Strong skills across the Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Excellent Mac operating skills.
- Versatile across a range of disciplines and to be able to respond to changing job demands.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Be able to work as part of a team but also to stay motivated when working alone.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Dan for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.